Tour code TH00125
Price 264 USD/Pax
Duration 3 days 2 nights
Tour route Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
Slopony Adventures offers the most comprehensive information and services for rock climbing in Vietnam! There is no better way to get high in Vietnam than rock climbing over the turquoise waters of Ha Long Bay, which is quickly becoming the most exciting way to enjoy this world-wonder Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Baycalypso_cruiser_overview2
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
15h30 – 17h30: Visit Amazing Cave
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set. Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around. Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
Option 1: Kayaking & Rock Climbing with Western instructors
10h15 – 12h30: Kayaking in Moody’s Beach area (option rock climbing)
13h00 – 14h00: Lunch and transfer to Thap Ngiem (Hai Pai Beach)
14h15 – 15h30: Rock Climb on Hai Pai Beach (option kayaking)
Option 2: Relaxing & kayaking
Have the whole day relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Ba Trai Dao beach, Pearl Farm Museum and leisure kayak around the Lan Ha Bay.
15h30 – 17h00: Cruise back to the main boat.
19 00: Enjoy dinner. Partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on sundeck.
07h00 – 11h00: Have breakfast at sunrise.
Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
Have lunch at around 11h00
12h00 – 16h30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
– Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. (Baby cot on request: Free). Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents. Age of children based on year of birth.
– Meals as mentioned (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
– Accommodation on board (on twin, double basis)
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle
– English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees
– Welcome drink, fresh fruit
– Gratuities and personal expenses
What to bring:
– Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
– The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.