Explore the UNESCO World Heritage City of Hue by boat. Cruise along the Perfume River and see the city’s historic monuments, including the Thien Mu Pagoda and Hon Chen Temple. Enjoy lunch on board your boat and watch the sunset on the water.
Day 01: Hue – Thuy Bieu Eco village – Cooking Class (L, D)
Pick you up at the hotel at 08:00 am to transfer to Thien Mu Pagoda wharf to embark on Emotion boat, check in around 08:30 am and then visit Thien Mu pagoda
• Visit fishing village, Bao Vinh and Thanh Ha Old Town – the bustling commercial trading port in the past.
• Visit Sinh village where people make folk painting for worshiping, then walking or cycling through colorful flower gardens and green rice fields.
• Visit Thanh Tien Village – where paper flowers are made to worship Kitchen God on 23th Dec of lunar month every year. Back to the boat for lunch while cruising to enjoy Hue’s scenery on river bank.
• Visit Van Mieu temple.
Arrive a quiet Thuy Bieu village – 6.5 km from the city centre – a laidback village famous for growing the Thanh Tra fruit (a kind of small pomelo), visit many garden houses, a unique feature of Hue countryside, and enjoy a nice walking and biking around the village.
• Visit an old communal house, pass by several ancient ancestral temples and communicate with local people.
• Visit an incense making family and discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm. You may also join their activities: gardening, talking and drinking tea with them.
Back to Thuy Bieu restaurant, relax by steeping your foot in medicinal herb water – a traditional therapeutic practice and enjoy excellent massage by blind people, watch beautiful sunset on the poetic river.
In the evening, join our cooking class and prepare dinner by yourself with our chief’s instruction. Have dinner with dishes you have just cooked. Sweet overnight on boat.
Day 2: Perfume River Emotion boat – Disembark (B)
Breakfast on boat while enjoying the magnificent sunrise on Perfume River.
Disembark at Thien Mu Pagoda wharf, end of tour (around 08:00 am). Transfer back to your hotel. End of services