Tour Code : TH0026
Tour Duration : 3 Days 2 nights
Tour Route : Sai Gon - Cai Be - Tra On - Can Tho - Sai Gon
Tour Price : Contact
The Bassac are three boats sharing the same standards and mostly differing in size. They are made of wood according to tradition while respecting the best standards, all cabins have a private bathroom, and are air-conned, sound-proofed, heat insulated, and fitted with fire detection. They offer several different living areas each, including a common room that can be completely opened, a rear upper deck suitable for dinner and a front sundeck.
Day 1: Sai Gon – Cai Be – Tra On ( L,D )
– 8:00 Am pick up at your hotel in Saigon, transfer to Caibe
– Boarding at Cai Be at noon. Welcome drink, Introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
– Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river.
– Lunch while on route. Rest on the deck.
– The Bassac slip into Cho Lach canal, in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the reiver traffic, between markets and churches, a unique opportunity for a glimpse of the very varied life on the banks as well as on the water
– Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
– Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river.
– The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from the little Tra On floating market, for the night
Day 2: Tra On – Can Tho ( B,L,D )
– You may get up for breakfast as early as 06:30, as the ship is resuming its cruise the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho
– Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, the nearby arroyos and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier by mid-morning.
– Boarding back at Ninh Kieu pier. Welcome drink. Departure upstream of the Hau river. Lunch on board while en route.
– Upon arrival at Thot Not, transfer on the longboat to take some walks at the bamboo village in Thot Not.
– Boarding back at dusk, rest on the deck for the sunset while taking somes drinks at the bar.
– The dinner is served on board. The Bassac takes the way back to Can Tho and casts anchor near Can Tho for the night.
Day 3: Can Tho – Sai Gon ( B )
– Breakfast is available from 06:30, while the ship is cruising towards Can Tho city.
– Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, the nearby arroyos and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
– Arrival at Ninh Kieu, Can Tho, late morning.
– Then you, transfer to hotel in Saigon. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour
+ Transportation on board;
+ Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded, except where other accommodation arrangements are mentioned in the booking slip;
+ All meals mentioned in the trip
+ Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water;
+ Two visits on shore or on a small skiff;
+ Access to all services on board;
+ Access to and from the board on a longboat;
+ All taxes.
+ Road, speedboat transfer from/to Saigon, except if specifically mentioned in the booking slip;
+ Bar services; Personal travel insurance;
+ Visas and visa fees;
+ Tips and gratuities.
+ Payment services charge by credit card or bank trasfer (+3%)