Halong Bay is a must-to-see site once you visit Vietnam . Cruise Halong and spend one night among its spectacular limestone, amazingly scattered from the emerald water, will give you an life’s time experience.
Day 1: Arrival, cruising in Ha Long bay
7h30: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay (not included)
12h00-12h30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12h30: Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
13h15-14h15 : Buffet lunch is served on board, during cruising toward Ha Long bay.
14h45: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay.
16h00: Stop Titop beach for available activities as :
• See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant.
• Kayaking & Swimming
• Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak
• Or requested activities such as: Massage service ( you make contact with tour guide or reception).
17h30: Stop in row of Ho Dong Tien area ( near Drum Cave ) for overnight.
19h30: Have set dinner with seafood provided by Ba Hang fishing village.
21h00-24h00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Ha long at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
• Enjoy chatting at Bar.
• Enjoy night fishing.
• Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
Day 2: Cruising and back to Ha Noi
6h30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
7h00-7h30: Start your day with a light breakfast. During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, admire the beauty of one in seven new wonder in the world.
7h45: Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck.
8h30-9h30: Pass through Cua Van fishing villages by Emotion’s tender and and visit Fishman’s Museum
9h40: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay.
10h00. Have brunch and clear bills.
11h30. Back to the Tourist Wharf.
12h00: Departure to Ha Noi ( excluded ), end of tour.
Notes: Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers.
• Welcome cocktail, juice, tea and coffee in the morning.
• Entrance and sightseeing fees( FIT, GIT)
• English/French speaking guide onboard
• Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin.
• All meals mentioned above (01 buffet lunch, 01 set menu dinner, 01 light breakfast and brunch )
• Insurance onboard.
• Tax and service charges
• Transfers & hotels
• Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, kayaking, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
• Drinks, tips and personal expenses
• All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list.