Tour Code : THC002
Tour Duration : 1 day
Tour Route : Hochiminh - Can Gio -Hochiminh
Tour Price : 38 USD/pax
Morning 7.30 -8.00am: Our tour guide pick you up at booking agents and head to Can Gio, otherwise known as “Monkey Island”.
On arrival, we visit mangrove forest to see over 1,000 monkeys, living there, you also can feed and take photos with many monkeys surrounding and climbing on your shoulder. Continue with a short walk to alligator farm, where local people conserve many huge alligators from the “American war” and you can try “alligator fishing” (optional). Then take speed boats to “Sac” guerilla camp built in deep jungle. Today the camp has become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what jungle life in the war must have been like.
We will then stop at local seafood market selling various kinds of fresh seafood regarding octopus, lobster, ray, etc and dried foods. There, enjoy a welcome drink (sugar cane juice) before having Vietnamese style lunch at a beach resort, where we are at leisure for swimming and sight-seeing.
Afternoon Before heading back to Saigon, we visit a nearby house of local people, then walking through their mango gardens and tasting fresh mangoes.
Finally, we transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city & end the tour at approximately 5:30 pm.
– Professional English speaking tour guide (or any languages requested)
– Private transfer and transportation with good air conditioner
– Ferry round ticket, sugar cane juice, 01 bottle of water/person
– Entrance fee (Can Gio Monkey park)
– Monkey food for feeding, speedboat
– Vietnamese style lunch.
– Swimming pool and shower room
– Beverages at resort where meals are included
– Alligator fishing fee
– Tips & Gratuities for all tour guides and drivers
– Personal and other expenses: optional activities, souvenirs, telephone calls, fax, drinks, which are not included in the tour itinerary
– Swimming suit, towel, personal travel box
– Hat, comfort shoes.