Vietnam Typical Tours team will bring you to some natural land of the Mekong Delta where you will definitely get an insight into the locals’ daily life. A-couple-of hour- bike rides are the best way to unveil the picturesque scenery and beauty of the region’s remote villages and locals’ daily activities. You will be amazed by the locals’ activities on their paddy fields, orchards and at the local market. You will enjoy some fantastic boat rides through the narrow channels amongst the Delta’s incredible scenery and observe the locals’ life goes by while visiting a real floating markets of Cai Rang. The locals’ hospitality and their simple but healthy food will make your trip even more enjoyable.
GROUP SIZE: 25 people
PICK UP: 07:30 – 08:00 (the time of pick up depends on customer’s hotel/ accommodation’s exact position).
RETURN: 17:00 – 17:30
ROUTE: Ho Chi Minh City – Ben Tre – Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho City and overnight in Can Tho
Have breakfast at hotel. You can take a leisurely boat ride to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River), then visit Cai Rang Floating Market, the most vibrant floating market in the area.
Walking tour of the local noodle factory. Visit Munir Ansay Pagoda – Khmer temple, famous for its unique structure. Then move by boat to the Con Son tourist area, visit the fruit plantation and enjoy seasonal fruits.
Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh city.
Please note: The price is for 2 star hotel, pay extra 10 usd per person for 3 star hotel stay in Can Tho.
• A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
• Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
• English speaking guide
• All entrance fees
• Meals as indicated in the program (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): 1 breakfast at hotel, 2 lunch and 1 dinner with set menu and Vietnamese cuisine at local restaurant.
• Accommodation based on twin or double share basic with 2-star or 3-star standard hotel
• Other meals not mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses
• Travel insurance
• Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather…so the finished time could be later than expecting.
• Pick up and transfer just for the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
• We are not responsible for your lateness.
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.