This tour visit Inperial Hue city, Phong Nha cave – Ke Bang National Park and Da Nang beach city. Vietnam Typical Tours team oporate this trip and hope you will have happy time here.
Day 01: Da Nang – Hue city tour (L)
8:00: Pick up at hotel/ Airport in Danang city. Depart for Hue city. Stop over at the towering Hai Van Pass (The pass of Ocean and Cloud). Upon arrival Hue city. Have lunch & check-in hotel & have a rest.
15:00: Visit Thien Mu pagoda, The Imperial Citadel of Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945).
18:30: Free at leisure, overnight in Hue.
Day 2: Hue – Paradise cave – Ke Bang National Park (L)
7:00: Breakfast & check-out. Depart for Phong Nha Cave – World Nature Heritage. On the way, stop off to visit Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) including: Ben Hai River & Hien Luong Brigde.
11:00: Upon arrival Phong Nha Cave. have lunch.
13:00: Board a boat and cruise along the river to discover Phong Nha Cave. Back to Hue city. Dinner & Free at night.
Day 3: Hue city – Departure (L)
7:00: After breakfast, visit Khai Dinh Tomb, Tu Duc Tomb and go shopping in Dong Ba Market.
Have lunch at one of the most famous restaurants in Hue. Shopping at Dong Ba Market.
– New air-con car/bus transfer as program
– Daily Buffet breakfast & Meals mentioned in program
– Professional english speaking guide
– Visit fees, boat & Royal music band on Perfume river
– Travel Insurance, Travel agent cabs.
– Personal Expense, soft-drinks in Meals.
– One Free dinner in Hoi An.
– Children < 5 years old: 20% of Adults
– Children: 5 – 10 years old: 50% of Adult
– Children > 10 years old: 100% of Adult