Located in the heart of Hue, on the northern bank of the Huong River, the architecture system represents the authority of Nguyen absolute monarchy before changes of time. It is the Hue citadel, Tu Cam Thanh. The citadel system is an example of harmony between the quintessence of Western and oriental architecture which are located in the natural landscape with many symbols. The architecture seems to be mixed with wonderful nature, which creates the charming picture
• Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
• Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city
• Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945)
• Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
• Lunch at local restaurant
• Incense stick village
• Tu Duc Tomb
• Khai Dinh Tomb
• Mrs. Thuy – Local artisan that makes conical hat with one hand
17:00 – 17:30 pm: Back to Tourist Information Center 45-47 Le Loi Street. Tour ends.
Inclusion : Minivan with A/C, dragon boat trip, English speaking guide, bottle of mineral water, lunch, entrance fees for the Citadel and Hue Royal Antiques Museum (VND 105,000 ~ USD 5 P/P), Tu Duc Tomb (VND 80,000 ~ USD 4), Khai Dinh Tomb (VND 80,000 ~ USD 4).
Exclusion: Gratuities and personal expenses.